- OK! magazine claims Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani may use a surrogate to have a daughter. A source tells the magazine, “They are so excited and counting down the days until they can hold the baby in their arms. It’s no secret that Gwen would love to have a daughter, and Blake’s on the same page. He’s so loving and such a strong protector by nature… Gwen can’t wait to see him with their baby. She’s excited to have a little one around the house again!”
- Tim McGraw says he starts his day with a jalapeño smoothie that is packed with jalapeños, an avocado, ginger root, half a lemon, one apple, two cups of kale, and one cup of coconut water.
- Thomas Rhett tells Esquire magazine that you don’t need to compare yourself to other people. “There’s always going to be that one person in your life that’s doing it better than you are. But you can’t let comparison dictate your decisions. I did it too many times, and that’s why I ended up putting out songs or records that felt like they were chasing somebody else. I thought, “Maybe I got to be more them to make it.” It’s just not the truth. Best advice I can give is always be yourself. ”
- Keith Urban tells Rolling Stone magazine that he wants people to forget their problems at his shows. “I don’t want people at my concert looking at the stage and trying to solve all their problems with my music. That would be the death of a gig for me. It’s not what I want. I’m not there for that. I’m not a counselor. I’m on stage and I’m playing and I’m singing, and we’re going to have a great time. We’re going to let go of everything and be in the moment..
- And a little extra interesting information…
Wealthiest Celebrity Couples … According to a new study by Stacker
#10. David Beckham and Victoria Beckham – Net worth: $450 million
#9. Elton John and David Furnish – Net worth: $550 million
#8. George Clooney and Amal Clooney – Net worth: $570 million
#7. Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen – Net worth: $650 million
#6. Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner – Net worth: $800 million
#5. Holly Valance and Nick Candy – Net worth: $1.12 billion
#4. Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z – Net worth: $1.8 billion
#3. Oprah Winfrey and Stedman Graham – Net worth: $3.4 billion
#2. Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw – Net worth: $3.5 billion
#1. Salma Hayek and Francois Pinault – Net worth: $7.1 billion